Worries and Issues...

A forum for in-character roleplay. (IC)
Neo-Kalandria
ESUS Teletubby Fan

Post by Neo-Kalandria »

DemonLordEnigma wrote:What you need is a scapegoat nation, some youngster who causes the whole mess with their attempts to learn and adjust to being in the group. Preferably, someone who joined very recently.
No. And it won't be you.

Nations rallying around a newbie, is like following a 3 year old into combat. To make it politically feasible, it would have to be a trouble maker on both sides who manages to split the people down the middle. I don't know about you, but I wouldn't politically align myself with a new world member.
DemonLordEnigma
The Mindset's Bitch

Post by DemonLordEnigma »

Actually, I was hoping for someone else who is also a young member. You don't see me putting up arguements on the court forum for a reason.

The reason I suggested a young nation is the fact many of the people here have been around for a long time. A young nation suggesting it doesn't mean they'll be the main one arguing it. The trouble maker could decide to take the subject, run with it, and build a far better arguement than the young nation did. Then, the trouble maker can try to pin it on the young nation for arguing it and say they were just providing an example of how to argue.

However, that may be a bad idea.
Underwater Asylum
ESUS Teletubby Fan

Post by Underwater Asylum »

I could go scapegoat. After all, who is the one who takes the most offense at ESUS arrogance and has suffered the most indignation and humiliation at their hands? Me.
Leader of the SCC. I also command a legion of monkeys.
Five Civilized Nations
Mecha Maniac

Post by Five Civilized Nations »

Perhaps, one of my multitudes of puppets...
Member of the ESUS
Former Member of the GDA
Founding Member of the IADF (Dissolved)

Member of the APTO
Member of the CAP

Member of the OPM
Member of NATO

Member of NWO
Member of the LoD

5CN on Wiki
Great services are not canceled by one act or by one single error."--Benjamin Disraeli