A forum for in-character roleplay. (IC)
Penguenia
ESUS Testicle Monster

Post by Penguenia »

/techsergeantchenmode: on
*light chuckle*
Hey guys, I've got an idea.
/techsergeantchenmode: off
If we went to war with the ToY now, I'm confident that both the GE and AoN would team up and attack us.
Think about what CF just said. If you haven't realized my point I'll say it. Get the ToY to agree to declare a "fake" war with us and us with them. Flash it up and state that all participating ESUS nations are now vulnerable and all that jazz. The badguys will attack us, problem solved... hopefully.
Penguenia
Central Facehuggeria
Site Admin
Prefix: The Second Imperium of
Name: Central Facehuggeria

Post by Central Facehuggeria »

Penguenia wrote:/techsergeantchenmode: on
*light chuckle*
Hey guys, I've got an idea.
/techsergeantchenmode: off
If we went to war with the ToY now, I'm confident that both the GE and AoN would team up and attack us.
Think about what CF just said. If you haven't realized my point I'll say it. Get the ToY to agree to declare a "fake" war with us and us with them. Flash it up and state that all participating ESUS nations are now vulnerable and all that jazz. The badguys will attack us, problem solved... hopefully.
Now I certainly feel stupid! :D That's a great plan!
"Please tell me that you haven't heard military gossip about a fleet of invisible battleplates."
Arenumberg
Prefix: The Sophiacracy
Name: Arenumberg

Post by Arenumberg »

Menemelcar is likely to just edit your post, rofl.
Central Facehuggeria
Site Admin

Arenumberg wrote:Menemelcar is likely to just edit your post, rofl.
Of course she would try. But in that case, I'd simply edit it back.
"Please tell me that you haven't heard military gossip about a fleet of invisible battleplates."
Five Civilized Nations
Mecha Maniac

Post by Five Civilized Nations »

*shrugs*

Anyways, I'm going to talk to Aelosia about our little tiff and try to straighten it... Its not good to be angry at a nation you're actually friendly with...
Member of the ESUS
Former Member of the GDA
Founding Member of the IADF (Dissolved)

Member of the APTO
Member of the CAP

Member of the OPM
Member of NATO

Member of NWO
Member of the LoD

5CN on Wiki
Great services are not canceled by one act or by one single error."--Benjamin Disraeli
Skeelzania
ESUS Nipple-o-rama

Post by Skeelzania »

Central Facehuggeria wrote:
The Mindset wrote:Going to war with Menelmacar is not a good idea.
Why? All I've seen is "Gravship! Gravship! Gravship!" I haven't seen any particularly impressive military equipment. I see no advantage to gravships, nor have I seen impressive weapons yields from Menelmacari weapons. All I see is "OMGzor! Itz Menalmacar! Run!!!1111"

But at any rate, I must strongly vote against attacking the ToY at this time. We should concentrate upon closer and softer targets now. If we went to war with the ToY now, I'm confident that both the GE and AoN would team up and attack us.
Her grav weapons sound pretty powerful, to the point of godmoddish even. Missiles "bending" PD beams and projectiles away, then embedding themselves in the hull and pushing it apart, that sort of thing.
"Emperor of Skeelzania, Grand Prince of Solomon, Champion of the Guards, Defender of the Race, Lord of Hosts, and Heir to the Great Bad Skeelz."

Official title of the ruler of Skeelzania
Central Facehuggeria
Site Admin

Bending PD beams away? The sheer stupidity of that defies my comprehension.

Mind you, she would utterly ass rape my pre fall ships. (With their heavy vulnerability to large grav fields.) But the post fall ships...that's another story entirely.
Skeelzania
ESUS Nipple-o-rama

Post by Skeelzania »

Central Facehuggeria wrote:Bending PD beams away? The sheer stupidity of that defies my comprehension.

Mind you, she would utterly ass rape my pre fall ships. (With their heavy vulnerability to large grav fields.) But the post fall ships...that's another story entirely.
You can "bend" energy with magnetic fields, I think. Not that I don't think its stupid either.
"Emperor of Skeelzania, Grand Prince of Solomon, Champion of the Guards, Defender of the Race, Lord of Hosts, and Heir to the Great Bad Skeelz."

Official title of the ruler of Skeelzania
Underwater Asylum
ESUS Teletubby Fan

Post by Underwater Asylum »

By my calculations a UA ship and a Menelmacari vessel are roughly equal in offensive capacity. The PD system is redundant, and destroys projectiles by sending them into subspace. A UA vessel however, would have some problems dealing with gravity shields. It's railguns could pierce one, but at a reduced velocity and accuracy, and it would require pin point accuracy. However, the Menelmacari have many more ships, and a UA fleet would be inferior to a Menelmacari fleet.

In conclusion: If I got involved in a war with the Menelmacari, I'd be able to hold my ground.
Leader of the SCC. I also command a legion of monkeys.
CorpSac
ESUS Danza Slap

Post by CorpSac »

The Mindset wrote:The ESUS cannot become an "evil" alliance, since the constitution is not biased. Members can be evil, the alliance cannot.
we could become evil...all member somehow turn evil go round and kill anything and all things.