Worries and Issues...

A forum for in-character roleplay. (IC)
Wormia
Uber-Ancients
Prefix: The Grand Imperial Dominion of
Name: Penguenia

Worries and Issues...

Post by Wormia »

I have become worried about the longevity of Extra Solar Union of Systems. We have not been unified and cohered in action as a grouped Alliance since the incident with the Shivans. We're becoming decadent. If we don't start acting up more.... as an Alliance should, the ESUS will go the way of Rome. And it's former self, for that matter.

This is not good, obviously. And it comes at a bad time, when, IC'ly, TFU asked me if he could put 4 IGBM bases in my nation, and OOC'ly, he's asking a million others if they will.

We need a good standoff force.
The Federated Stellar Republics of Wormia
Chancellor George Thomas IV
View Wormia Here
Wormian Military Craft and Technology Specifications

"Nations have no friends, only interests."
The Mindset
Prefix: Den interstellera republik av
Name: The Mindset

Post by The Mindset »

Indeed. We must find an enemy.
Siesatia
ESUS Testicle Monster
Prefix: The Unified Worlds of
Name: Siesatia

Post by Siesatia »

He asked me too, offered a trillion dollars a base, for 8 bases, but, of course, I said no. Mutual Protection pact my ass.
Dear god... No more 5 year old Signature...

Proud ESUS Member since '04
Central Facehuggeria
Site Admin
Prefix: The Second Imperium of
Name: Central Facehuggeria

Post by Central Facehuggeria »

Let's see...We've got a few candidates for a nice, unifying enemy:

1. TFU. IGBM bases? Long range godmodium missiles + Insane democratic dictator=dead nation.
2. The GE. They've been doing a few things that get on my nerves recently, and now they've been harassing Kanuckistan. I vote we invade and destroy them, and enslave their people for good measure.
3. The AoN. This would be my second choice. I still remember their past transgressions.
4. Some evil uber-race that we made up. This could be good, as we could be sure that the other guy wouldn't godmod.
5. The Triumverate of Yut. Yup. I don't like Elves, and I feel that we could take the ToY. Although I'd rather purge the GE and AoN beforehand.
"Please tell me that you haven't heard military gossip about a fleet of invisible battleplates."
Wetland
ESUS Teletubby Fan

Post by Wetland »

I am not familiar with the Triumverate of Yut but I too feel we need an enemy, or this alliance will simply die of disuse. Personnally I would prefer GE or the AoN.
Their RP's are at least readable and they can refrain from godmodding.
Fear me, if you dare!
And read my story on fanfiction, please.
Klonor
Prefix: The Imperial Regency of
Name: Otagia

Post by Klonor »

I could form my own rival alliance and attack the ESUS if you like.
Official ESUS Spam-shaped Random Jackass
Klonor Small Nation Store
Klonor Weaponry Store
Klonor Defense Force
Central Facehuggeria
Site Admin

Wetland wrote:I am not familiar with the Triumverate of Yut but I too feel we need an enemy, or this alliance will simply die of disuse. Personnally I would prefer GE or the AoN.
Their RP's are at least readable and they can refrain from godmodding.
Their RP's may be readable, but I'm not sure they can refrain from godmoding.
"Please tell me that you haven't heard military gossip about a fleet of invisible battleplates."
Skeelzania
ESUS Nipple-o-rama

Post by Skeelzania »

I can start murdering elves again (officially anyway) and pick a fight with Menelemcar. I'm about a hair's width from ignroing TFU outright, so I vote ney on making him the ESUS' Uber-villian.
"Emperor of Skeelzania, Grand Prince of Solomon, Champion of the Guards, Defender of the Race, Lord of Hosts, and Heir to the Great Bad Skeelz."

Official title of the ruler of Skeelzania
Central Facehuggeria
Site Admin

My suggestion is that we take on the GE first, then the AoN, and then finally the ToY.
Arenumberg
Prefix: The Sophiacracy
Name: Arenumberg

Post by Arenumberg »

Im against all action involving the ToY, As for anyone else, do whatever you like.. :P.