Worries and Issues...

A forum for in-character roleplay. (IC)
Skeelzania
ESUS Nipple-o-rama

Post by Skeelzania »

CorpSac wrote:
The Mindset wrote:The ESUS cannot become an "evil" alliance, since the constitution is not biased. Members can be evil, the alliance cannot.
we could become evil...all member somehow turn evil go round and kill anything and all things.
You mean...we don't already?
"Emperor of Skeelzania, Grand Prince of Solomon, Champion of the Guards, Defender of the Race, Lord of Hosts, and Heir to the Great Bad Skeelz."

Official title of the ruler of Skeelzania
Penguenia
ESUS Testicle Monster

Post by Penguenia »

Bah, overtly evil nations are cheesy and lame.
Penguenia
Skeelzania
ESUS Nipple-o-rama

Post by Skeelzania »

Penguenia wrote:Bah, overtly evil nations are cheesy and lame.
I'm not saying we have to sit in a black tower and capture princesses or anything. Its just that some members have a habit of not distinguishing between tactical and strategic weapons.
"Emperor of Skeelzania, Grand Prince of Solomon, Champion of the Guards, Defender of the Race, Lord of Hosts, and Heir to the Great Bad Skeelz."

DemonLordEnigma
The Mindset's Bitch

Post by DemonLordEnigma »

CorpSac wrote:we could become evil...all member somehow turn evil go round and kill anything and all things.
Which would cause problems with that pesky EON Convention the UN is trying to pass. Looks like it's time to use my Multination Loophole.
Central Facehuggeria
Site Admin
Prefix: The Second Imperium of
Name: Central Facehuggeria

Post by Central Facehuggeria »

DemonLordEnigma wrote:
CorpSac wrote:we could become evil...all member somehow turn evil go round and kill anything and all things.
Which would cause problems with that pesky EON Convention the UN is trying to pass. Looks like it's time to use my Multination Loophole.
You're...you're in the UN? Gasp. I thought your kind was a dying breed! ;)
"Please tell me that you haven't heard military gossip about a fleet of invisible battleplates."
Neo-Kalandria
ESUS Teletubby Fan

Post by Neo-Kalandria »

It seems that we should take the easy way out and have a Civil War. That way it's internal enough so that we don't do too much damage elsewhere, but enough so that we can drag annoying people we want to cream into it and just go bezerk on each other.

Of course, a Civil War necessitates something for the ESUS to divide over. Taking from history, how about the treatment of Elvish Slave Women?
Skeelzania
ESUS Nipple-o-rama

Post by Skeelzania »

Neo-Kalandria wrote:It seems that we should take the easy way out and have a Civil War. That way it's internal enough so that we don't do too much damage elsewhere, but enough so that we can drag annoying people we want to cream into it and just go bezerk on each other.

Of course, a Civil War necessitates something for the ESUS to divide over. Taking from history, how about the treatment of Elvish Slave Women?
Nah, it would basically be everyone against Arenumberg's puppet (though I might go against CF, since he actually allows them to live).

Central Facehuggeria
Site Admin
Prefix: The Second Imperium of
Name: Central Facehuggeria

Post by Central Facehuggeria »

If you can truely call their existance 'living.' They're more like breathing pleasure units controled by advanced computer implants and training. ('taming')

But, that is a good idea! How about we feign an ESUS civil war, then when our enemies move in on the kill, we molestify them?
"Please tell me that you haven't heard military gossip about a fleet of invisible battleplates."
DemonLordEnigma
The Mindset's Bitch

Post by DemonLordEnigma »

Central Facehuggeria wrote:
DemonLordEnigma wrote:
You're...you're in the UN? Gasp. I thought your kind was a dying breed! ;)
One of my puppets is. Since it's part of my Empire, I'll be able to pull my loophole.
Neo-Kalandria wrote:It seems that we should take the easy way out and have a Civil War. That way it's internal enough so that we don't do too much damage elsewhere, but enough so that we can drag annoying people we want to cream into it and just go bezerk on each other.

I have a scenario that can lead to one. In one of my RPs, a group of rebels attacked Siesatia and made it look like I did it while they also attacked the embassy Balrogga has with my nation and tried to make it look like Siesatia did it. This creates a potentially explosive situation.
Skeelzania
ESUS Nipple-o-rama

Post by Skeelzania »

Central Facehuggeria wrote:If you can truely call their existance 'living.' They're more like breathing pleasure units controled by advanced computer implants and training. ('taming')

But, that is a good idea! How about we feign an ESUS civil war, then when our enemies move in on the kill, we molestify them?
Although I would rather keep it an internal RP simply because we're gaurenteed a certain level of ability (noone wants TFU butting in), I'm going to have to object to a fake civil war on the grounds that they have a habit of spiraling out of control (someone forgets to tell Private Wilson that he isn't supposed to push that button or something).