That Halo thing I'm building. Now's your chance. Ruin it!

A forum for in-character roleplay. (IC)
Arenumberg
Prefix: The Sophiacracy
Name: Arenumberg

Post by Arenumberg »

i repeat! what did i do?

And "Permanent connection" You never have a permanent connection..
Jordaxia
Mecha Maniac

Post by Jordaxia »

Huh? You did nothing, I just like to blame things on people and have them not know what for. You know that plague of locusts eating Africa at the moment, and drowning in the med'? (at least, they were doing that a few weeks ago), well, that's Mindsets fault, and my family agrees.

And well, permament internet connection can be argued. HOWEVER! (distant fanfare) I have heard rumours of such a magical connection being brought to my other pc in the other house, granting me a permament connection!

And the internet connection at the other other house is permament, I'm just not permamently at it.

I'll think of something random to blame on you.

Aha! Tony Blair is your fault! and so is the random scheduling of all the programs I watch! Damn you road to Berlin! Why won't you be on at a consistent time!

These things are your fault, and all of Anglesea agrees.
"Don't imitate anyone, even if they're admirable. When things lose their individuality, they descend into chaos. The thing you should fear most is the loss of your individuality. Disregard advancement. Live by your own truth. Preserve what is genuine within yourself."
-Guo Xiang.

I hate ST warp core drives! They're like; "hi, I'm basic physics. Care to FUCK ME IN THE ARSE?" -Me.
Arenumberg

Post by Arenumberg »

lol well that would be good.. and um.. stop replying darn it
Jordaxia
Mecha Maniac

Post by Jordaxia »

Fine, I'll stop replying to my own thread, but in return you need to make, and deliver me, a sandwich, and....

A SHRUBBERY!

In fact, you might want to make that two, with a little path running between them.

Then fetch me a pan-galactic gargleblaster.

Chop-chop.

In actual news, see up the way for the on-topic stuff, then demand to be involved in some way that involves explosives and expletives.
"Don't imitate anyone, even if they're admirable. When things lose their individuality, they descend into chaos. The thing you should fear most is the loss of your individuality. Disregard advancement. Live by your own truth. Preserve what is genuine within yourself."
-Guo Xiang.

I hate ST warp core drives! They're like; "hi, I'm basic physics. Care to FUCK ME IN THE ARSE?" -Me.
Metallinauts
Prefix: The
Name: Metallinautsi Federation

Post by Metallinauts »

Can I have the Demons Invade it with ground forces (just to get them around the ESUS as a threat to our security)?
Jangle Jangle Ridge
Pseudo-member

Post by Jangle Jangle Ridge »

Jordaxia wrote:Fine, I'll stop replying to my own thread, but in return you need to make, and deliver me, a sandwich, and....

A SHRUBBERY!

In fact, you might want to make that two, with a little path running between them.

Then fetch me a pan-galactic gargleblaster.

Chop-chop.

In actual news, see up the way for the on-topic stuff, then demand to be involved in some way that involves explosives and expletives.
Yes. You need a path to lay the herring chopped and carved out tree in. And of course, you need the tree to lay in while you drink your Pan-Galactic Gargleblasters, because you don't want to have a ways to fall when you feel like someone's smacking you in the head with a gold brick.
'Reality is merely an illusion, albeit a very persistent one' Albert Einstein, man of the big brain.

I'm the ESUS member most capable of ingesting a sock! Weeee!

ThePsychopathicOddling@gmail.com

CF is my saviour!
Jordaxia
Mecha Maniac

Post by Jordaxia »

This will become a reality soon, by the by. I'm going to write the establishment post etc, should be all up by Thursday, m'kay? If you want to plan anything specific, then contact me by pm, msn, or post it here.
-Guo Xiang.

Arenumberg

Post by Arenumberg »

Home again are we?
Jordaxia
Mecha Maniac

Post by Jordaxia »

No, it's called "skiving at the expense of a career."

and I'm using the webmessenger client to talk, but unless you read this as I reply, I doubt you'll catch me, as it's not long til the last train.
-Guo Xiang.

Jordaxia
Mecha Maniac

Post by Jordaxia »

*hits the law and order "Chung chung" key*

I'm typing up the introductory post now. All that remains is the target audience.

A, the NS forum proper, or
B, the II forum.

NS gets a more intelligent audience, but II gets a larger one. Of course, that being said, I wouldn't want this thing to even come close to an ignore fest, but at the same time, I have a monstrous ego that can only be fed with ginormous amounts of Tags and views.

Decisions decisions...
-Guo Xiang.