GZ's new Ass Tech...

A forum for in-character roleplay. (IC)
Arizona Nova
GENTLEMEN, BEHOLD!
Prefix: The Reconstituted Kingdom
Name: Arizona Nova

Post by Arizona Nova »

Mekanta wrote:Actually, Neo-Mekanta is going a step farther than Kanuckistan and Mekanta.

The Zircon Time Crusher, a unit that specifically punishes the use of temporal technology with it's Temporal Backlash. It counteracts the operation of temporal tech in it's field of use, and the stronger the temporal tech, the harder you get bitchslapped by your own tech.

Temporal shields, for instance, that try to remove a ship from the timeline, will erase it from the timeline. Temporal weapons will turn the weapon in it's source. Temporal power sources will actually start to cause a massive power drain.
I like it! I don't mind Indra Prime, but you just don't screw with time. That is how I see things.
[center]Wit ye well, that when no good men remain to stand against those who choose evil, what will remain to restrain them from unleashing their dark designs?[/center]
~Anikar

{Back Burner}
Wormia
Uber-Ancients
Prefix: The Grand Imperial Dominion of
Name: Penguenia

Post by Wormia »

Haha.

Waste of resources. ships can fly routinely to my homeworld. In fact.... ships... fly routinely to .... most... homeworlds.

He's retarded. Holy crap. Just getting to any homeworld system is dumb as it is. There's a reason victory comes when it does, at the end of a war. You'll have every defense ready to go if he just jumps in and attacks your homeworld.

Jesus. Stupidest tactic I've ever heard. Via IM, tell GZ he can thank us for liberating Normadeicht...

...BY KILLING HIMSELF.
The Federated Stellar Republics of Wormia
Chancellor George Thomas IV
View Wormia Here
Wormian Military Craft and Technology Specifications

"Nations have no friends, only interests."
CorpSac
ESUS Danza Slap

Post by CorpSac »

i ignore Temp tech unless the person can RP (like indra and Co) but GZ well if he could RP without godmoding i will get a girlfriend by the end of the year.
Underwater Asylum
ESUS Teletubby Fan

Post by Underwater Asylum »

I think I could teach him to. He used to be normal. I funded his space program, for petes sake.
Leader of the SCC. I also command a legion of monkeys.
Central Facehuggeria
Site Admin
Prefix: The Second Imperium of
Name: Central Facehuggeria

Post by Central Facehuggeria »

Underwater Asylum wrote:I think I could teach him to. He used to be normal. I funded his space program, for petes sake.
Well, hop to it! :D
"Please tell me that you haven't heard military gossip about a fleet of invisible battleplates."
DemonLordEnigma
The Mindset's Bitch

Post by DemonLordEnigma »

I'm still laughing at him offering to sell me engines. What he doesn't know is my engines are far more capable than he knows. All of the research to increase their distance has nothing to do with alterations to the engine core.
Indra Prime
Prefix: The 42nd Itteration of
Name: Indra Prime

Post by Indra Prime »

The problem with all these nations who proport to have Temporal Technology, they dont know what it is or how it is used. Being a physicist, I have a basis from which to draw from. These other morons, the ones who don't first come to me to check the viability of it, are ruining a perfectly good tech. I have half a mind to actually mobilize the "secret" Indran Fleet in Triangulum and destroy them all just for the hell of it.
Mekanta
ESUS Spambot
Prefix: The Eternal Empire of
Name: Jordaxia

Post by Mekanta »

Hey, don't look at me. The Time Crusher is just an IC way of punishing people like GZ for using wanked Temporal Tech in RPs of mine.
DemonLordEnigma
The Mindset's Bitch

Post by DemonLordEnigma »

Indran, how would my usage of graviton fields to generate a transtemporal leap seem to you? I'm a couple centuries from even attempting experimental forms of it, but could use the advice now before I get more serious about it later.