Large, possibly nasty, capships en route to homeworld.

A forum for in-character roleplay. (IC)
Blademasters
Site Admin

Post by Blademasters »

Yeh, I'll RP throwing it over your way in a bit, if he bitches and moans ... well, he can deal with it. EDIT: and if you let him put any HQ up there, I'll have to be unhappy. just FYI.
"The Avalanche has already started. It is too late for the pebbles to vote."
-The Vorlons

"Great Spirits have always encountered violent opposition from mediocre minds"
-Albert Einstein

"Few people realize that the line between sanity and insanity is actually made of cheese." -Anonymous

"If you need a subspace transceiver to radio your engine room, you might be wanking"
-Capsule Corp
Jordaxia
Mecha Maniac

Post by Jordaxia »

Hmm....
it's actually quite difficult. I've seen nothing to make me actually say no, aside from the common reasons (tis my territory, piss orff...). After all, he's not actually asking for a huge colony, just a command post.
Of course, no-one said this wasn't negotiation. I'll just wrangle the info out of him.
"Don't imitate anyone, even if they're admirable. When things lose their individuality, they descend into chaos. The thing you should fear most is the loss of your individuality. Disregard advancement. Live by your own truth. Preserve what is genuine within yourself."
-Guo Xiang.

I hate ST warp core drives! They're like; "hi, I'm basic physics. Care to FUCK ME IN THE ARSE?" -Me.
Central Facehuggeria
Site Admin
Prefix: The Second Imperium of
Name: Central Facehuggeria

Post by Central Facehuggeria »

Ask why he wants it. A hostile nation in Sol isn't really a good thing. Also ask if he has xenos amongst his population. He may be put on CF's big list of soon to be enslaved populaces.
"Please tell me that you haven't heard military gossip about a fleet of invisible battleplates."
Blademasters
Site Admin

Post by Blademasters »

I do still need to field test those stealth commandoes, perhaps you could let him set it up and "an unknown insurgency" could blow it back to his homeworld.
"The Avalanche has already started. It is too late for the pebbles to vote."
-The Vorlons

"Great Spirits have always encountered violent opposition from mediocre minds"
-Albert Einstein

"Few people realize that the line between sanity and insanity is actually made of cheese." -Anonymous

"If you need a subspace transceiver to radio your engine room, you might be wanking"
-Capsule Corp
Jordaxia
Mecha Maniac

Post by Jordaxia »

I'm writing it out. The only problem is, he hasn't been hostile yet. But I'm going to try to get as much as I can from him.

EDIT unknown insurgency? There's no law and order in my nation, and it's filled with pirates. If I want it gone, I could easily... oh... I see what you're getting at.
"Don't imitate anyone, even if they're admirable. When things lose their individuality, they descend into chaos. The thing you should fear most is the loss of your individuality. Disregard advancement. Live by your own truth. Preserve what is genuine within yourself."
-Guo Xiang.

I hate ST warp core drives! They're like; "hi, I'm basic physics. Care to FUCK ME IN THE ARSE?" -Me.
Arenumberg
Prefix: The Sophiacracy
Name: Arenumberg

Post by Arenumberg »

*glares evily and laughs like a maniac*

Kill them all! ..

Hm.. anyway.
Five Civilized Nations
Mecha Maniac

Post by Five Civilized Nations »

If you really need help, I'll send in my uber-carrier...
Member of the ESUS
Former Member of the GDA
Founding Member of the IADF (Dissolved)

Member of the APTO
Member of the CAP

Member of the OPM
Member of NATO

Member of NWO
Member of the LoD

5CN on Wiki
Great services are not canceled by one act or by one single error."--Benjamin Disraeli
Penguenia
ESUS Testicle Monster

Post by Penguenia »

From Largent's latest post, he sounds very hypocrtical. I really don't see how he thinks it's acceptable to have civilian and military presance in Jordaxia's territory, but deny Jordaxia military presance in his.
Penguenia
Wetland
ESUS Teletubby Fan

Post by Wetland »

It sounds to me like he is trying to claim Pluto when it is in fact Jordaxian. If he tries to use military force to reinforce the claim, my Solfleet will spring into action. It's not big but we will send for reinforcements too.
Fear me, if you dare!
And read my story on fanfiction, please.
Jordaxia
Mecha Maniac

Post by Jordaxia »

Eh, I offered him what he's offering me, A single civilian installation on Quaoar, and no military presence. He can like it or lump it.
-Guo Xiang.