Rush Job

A forum for in-character roleplay. (IC)
Flaming Souls
I Pwn the Skies

Rush Job

Post by Flaming Souls »

Vector Shipyards
The infinite blackness of space was broken by the massive shipyards orbiting Gaia. And just outside the shipyards, there suddenly appeared a ship long thought gone. The FSN Hunter's Mercy. Aboard the command deck, Galeel looked up thoughtfully.

"Direct line please."

"Done."
Attention Vector Shipyards. I am Galeel Stryer of the Hunter's Mercy. I need a quick job done. Funds have already been transferred to outfit my ship with a SPECTRE 2 system. Prepared to dock at your command.
Last edited by Sarzonia on Sun Jul 02, 2006 6:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Siesatia
ESUS Testicle Monster
Prefix: The Unified Worlds of
Name: Siesatia

Post by Siesatia »

Hunters Mercy, this is Dockyard control, we have been informed of your coming, and have routed all availiable supplies to Dockyard 137, we expect a completion time of two or three days depending on how supplies go...

OOC: The VIG Shipyards are in orbit of Gaia, my capital world, so there would be no infinate blackness of space... =P
Dear god... No more 5 year old Signature...

Proud ESUS Member since '04
Flaming Souls
I Pwn the Skies

Post by Flaming Souls »

Siesatia wrote:
Hunters Mercy, this is Dockyard control, we have been informed of your coming, and have routed all availiable supplies to Dockyard 137, we expect a completion time of two or three days depending on how supplies go...

OOC: The VIG Shipyards are in orbit of Gaia, my capital world, so there would be no infinate blackness of space... =P
OOC: It sounded good and pretty, just leave technicalities alone...