A Modest Proposal

Debate decisions by ESUS senate here. (IC)

What say ye?

Yes - this is a good idea
48%
No
37%
Abstain
15%

Total votes: 27

Telros
ESUS Danza Slap
Prefix: The Dominion of
Name: Telros

Re: A Modest Proposal

Post by Telros »

.....uh...what the hell?
Pyramid Facehugger would be fucking brutal. I don't know if I'll ever get to sleep with the thought of that genocidal rape behemoth rampaging through the large-eyed schoolgirls swimming in a sea of biceps that populate my subconscious.

Oh you're starving? WELL FUCK YOU THEN, HADUKEN!
-- Proof that the Old Testament God was a dick.
The Mindset
Prefix: Den interstellera republik av
Name: The Mindset

Post by The Mindset »

SR-2091 wrote:Hmmm, this raises an interesting conundrum. See, I'm not actually in the ESUS. I haven't been for a few years, not since 2005/2006 (The years blur), but earlier today I received a notification requesting that I vote on this proposal. So...what the heck?

As such, my vote is to formally rename the ESUS to the Galactic Alliance, instate Klonor as Leader for Life, and to require all members to end every day with a debate on Isaac Asimov, Halo, Star Wars, and Red vs Blue.

Failing that, I abstain for obvious reasons.
Yeah, sorry about that. I emailed all members of the forum.

Note: SR-2091 is Klonor, for the record.
Telros
ESUS Danza Slap
Prefix: The Dominion of
Name: Telros

Post by Telros »

Ok, that makes more sense.
Pyramid Facehugger would be fucking brutal. I don't know if I'll ever get to sleep with the thought of that genocidal rape behemoth rampaging through the large-eyed schoolgirls swimming in a sea of biceps that populate my subconscious.

Oh you're starving? WELL FUCK YOU THEN, HADUKEN!
-- Proof that the Old Testament God was a dick.
SR-2091
The Mindset's Bitch

Post by SR-2091 »

Shhhh! If you tell everybody, then they'll know!
The Mindset

Post by The Mindset »

It's worth bearing in mind that this is an OOC recommendation and as such cannot be ICly enforced. In other words, it cannot be enforced at all. It's merely a suggestion.
Derscon
ESUS Spambot
Prefix: The Amaranthine Imperium of
Name: Derscon

Post by Derscon »

It's not a bad one, for those who put gameplay info in their sigs. If I ever change my mind on gameplay info on my sigs, I'll do it.
We always have been, we are, and I hope that we always shall be detested in France. ~ Sir Arthur Wellesley, Duke of Wellington
"Everywhere you prod it, even with the shortest stick, the established system isn't simply corrupt, it's unequivocally putrescent. The law is created by demonstrable criminals, enforced by demonstrable criminals, interpreted by demonstrable criminals, all for demonstrably criminal purposes. Of course I'm above the law. And so are you." (L. Neil Smith) "
La perfection est atteinte non quand il ne reste rien à ajouter, mais quand il ne reste rien à enlever.
Arizona Nova
GENTLEMEN, BEHOLD!
Prefix: The Reconstituted Kingdom
Name: Arizona Nova

Post by Arizona Nova »

Not having that info in a NationStates sig is kind of baffling, what else is it there for
[center]Wit ye well, that when no good men remain to stand against those who choose evil, what will remain to restrain them from unleashing their dark designs?[/center]
~Anikar

{Back Burner}
Metallinauts
Prefix: The
Name: Metallinautsi Federation

Post by Metallinauts »

For one I think that Klonor... er.... SR-2091's vote should be struck from the record, as he is not an active ESUS member.

Secondly, Ders, if it passes you have too...
SR-2091
The Mindset's Bitch

Post by SR-2091 »

I did abstain; technically, I didn't vote at all.
The Mindset

Post by The Mindset »

Metallinauts wrote:For one I think that Klonor... er.... SR-2091's vote should be struck from the record, as he is not an active ESUS member.

Secondly, Ders, if it passes you have too...
See my post above - it can't ICly be enforced, and I'm not really into the idea of OOC restrictions on members.