A Modest Proposal

Debate decisions by ESUS senate here. (IC)

What say ye?

Yes - this is a good idea
48%
No
37%
Abstain
15%

Total votes: 27

Torontonias
ESUS Danza Slap

Re: A Modest Proposal

Post by Torontonias »

I voted yes, but I don't think I've created/posted in an NS thread in about a year and a half. Come to think of it the glorious nation of Torontonias might be deactivated.
Megas
Mecha Maniac

Post by Megas »

You disturb my slumber for this?

I have to say I had actually forgotten about the ESUS, as I haven't RP'd in more than a year now. As I recall, though, my sig on NS did have an "ESUS Member" link to the main board, so I suppose I'll vote yes.

EDIT: Seriously? I still have my Barney the Dinosaur avatar? Dang.
[22:28] Coop: Because, you know, Florida only has more exotic indigenous species on its beaches than the rest of the US combined
[22:28] Anithraldur/Darth Pompious: The world is changed: sororities dont' count Megas
Arizona Nova
GENTLEMEN, BEHOLD!
Prefix: The Reconstituted Kingdom
Name: Arizona Nova

Post by Arizona Nova »

Torontonias wrote:I voted yes, but I don't think I've created/posted in an NS thread in about a year and a half. Come to think of it the glorious nation of Torontonias might be deactivated.
Yes your nation did die, reactivate it or I will kill you :evil:
Megas wrote:You disturb my slumber for this?

I have to say I had actually forgotten about the ESUS, as I haven't RP'd in more than a year now. As I recall, though, my sig on NS did have an "ESUS Member" link to the main board, so I suppose I'll vote yes.

EDIT: Seriously? I still have my Barney the Dinosaur avatar? Dang.
Dang straight we do. Since when has not RPing in over a year stopped anyone?

And of course you still have Barney. PAF for life foo!
[center]Wit ye well, that when no good men remain to stand against those who choose evil, what will remain to restrain them from unleashing their dark designs?[/center]
~Anikar

{Back Burner}
The Cerberus Alliance
ESUS Nipple-o-rama
Prefix: The Reclusive Protectorate of
Name: The Cerberus Alliance

Post by The Cerberus Alliance »

Wow... so many that have been inactive for so long are reappearing...

Everyone that posted here, go over to the "Decline of Nationstates" thread in General and sign up for the ESUS reunion RP! Let's remind NS of what it looks like when an alliance has earned the right to be feared!
This won't end well.
Otagia
ESUS Testicle Monster

Post by Otagia »

The Cerberus Alliance wrote:Wow... so many that have been inactive for so long are reappearing...
A side effect of the forums alerting you of every senate vote via e-mail. ;)
Stercus stercus stercus Moriturus Sum
Indra Prime
Prefix: The 42nd Itteration of
Name: Indra Prime

Post by Indra Prime »

Hell, I'm contemplating doing it myself, even though Indra isnt a member and hasnt been one for two years. or is it three? I cant remember. The ESUS deserves a new influx of life...and it just may get it, new siggy thing notwithstanding...
Solar Communes
ESUS Testicle Monster
Prefix: The Confederation of
Name: Solar Communes

Post by Solar Communes »

Considering the willingness of nearly all the newcomers to NS to post anything that isn't a piece of crap, I don't think there is hope for getting more members in ESUS.

Besides, enforcing this would be way over INTERNET DRAMA
ESUS: And with strange Eons, even Death may Die
Otagia
ESUS Testicle Monster

Post by Otagia »

I dunno, there's a fair amount of good writers in the FT scene. Not all of them are new, with a few porting over from MT, but there's a fair amount of actual well written FT RPs at the moment.
[Archival Note] This proposal is a passed resolution because the yeas still outnumbered both nays and abstentions, but it is declared not officially binding by executive fiat.
Stercus stercus stercus Moriturus Sum