Proposal: Auman for pseudo-membership

Debate decisions by ESUS senate here. (IC)
Arenumberg
Prefix: The Sophiacracy
Name: Arenumberg

Re: Proposal: Auman for pseudo-membership

Post by Arenumberg »

Nope.
Derscon
ESUS Spambot
Prefix: The Amaranthine Imperium of
Name: Derscon

Post by Derscon »

Central Facehuggeria wrote:What IC reasons would those be, Dersc?
Well, one, it's just Auman. OOCly, he's cool with basically all of you. ICly, though, he hasn't had much interaction, and is jaded by his IC closeness with the Jannath (Bryn Shander), so would be disinclined to join, especially since the only real benefit to psuedo-membership - that is, avoiding IRON tariffs - he can avoid as is.
We always have been, we are, and I hope that we always shall be detested in France. ~ Sir Arthur Wellesley, Duke of Wellington
"Everywhere you prod it, even with the shortest stick, the established system isn't simply corrupt, it's unequivocally putrescent. The law is created by demonstrable criminals, enforced by demonstrable criminals, interpreted by demonstrable criminals, all for demonstrably criminal purposes. Of course I'm above the law. And so are you." (L. Neil Smith) "
La perfection est atteinte non quand il ne reste rien à ajouter, mais quand il ne reste rien à enlever.
Metallinauts
Prefix: The
Name: Metallinautsi Federation

Post by Metallinauts »

Nein
Arizona Nova
GENTLEMEN, BEHOLD!
Prefix: The Reconstituted Kingdom
Name: Arizona Nova

Post by Arizona Nova »

It's been passed for a week, bud.
[center]Wit ye well, that when no good men remain to stand against those who choose evil, what will remain to restrain them from unleashing their dark designs?[/center]
~Anikar

{Back Burner}
Metallinauts
Prefix: The
Name: Metallinautsi Federation

Post by Metallinauts »

Still want my vote to be known family emergencies have been keeping me from delving into serious threads.