Solar Communes wrote: You need to readjust your sarcasm detector

The widget for that broke off. :sad:
Arizona Nova
GENTLEMEN, BEHOLD!
Prefix: The Reconstituted Kingdom
Name: Arizona Nova

Re: ...as the footsteps of doom!

Post by Arizona Nova »

It's over. Not as anyone wanted or envisioned, I'm sure, but it's over, and I can at least say that I finished a civil war, once I began it. Time to move on.
[center]Wit ye well, that when no good men remain to stand against those who choose evil, what will remain to restrain them from unleashing their dark designs?[/center]
~Anikar

{Back Burner}
Sskiss
ESUS Testicle Monster
Prefix: The Great Therapodian Empire of
Name: The Sskiss

Post by Sskiss »

Arizona Nova wrote:It's over. Not as anyone wanted or envisioned, I'm sure, but it's over, and I can at least say that I finished a civil war, once I began it. Time to move on.
Don't feel to bad, AZ. With all the trouble regarding the "Zersty episode" etc... things didn't go as bad as all that. The Rp was good while it lasted.
"The Sskiss are prepared to share all - All that YOU have, that is!"

"Life is like a fresh kill, eat as much as you can before it all rots"

"Our blood drenched clade shall reclaim what is rightfully ours - and so wrongly taken from us by a whim of fate"
Arizona Nova
GENTLEMEN, BEHOLD!
Prefix: The Reconstituted Kingdom
Name: Arizona Nova

Post by Arizona Nova »

Last post, for real this time. An ending that I hope is more fitting, that does justice to the prophetic words I invoked at the start of it all, and a springboard for the future. If I get sufficient inspiration, soon I might even push something on the NS boards; a canonically consistent reboot, if such things exist.

Functionally the Ilë Sornë state is no more, as is the Arizona Novanian state. As of today, it's almost six centuries since the events of the Ilë Sornë Civil War. What will come of that I don't know, but it will not be the same.
[center]Wit ye well, that when no good men remain to stand against those who choose evil, what will remain to restrain them from unleashing their dark designs?[/center]
~Anikar

{Back Burner}
Telros
ESUS Danza Slap
Prefix: The Dominion of
Name: Telros

Post by Telros »

Sorry for kinda vanishing during it, I got overwhelmed by college and other things.
Pyramid Facehugger would be fucking brutal. I don't know if I'll ever get to sleep with the thought of that genocidal rape behemoth rampaging through the large-eyed schoolgirls swimming in a sea of biceps that populate my subconscious.

Oh you're starving? WELL FUCK YOU THEN, HADUKEN!
-- Proof that the Old Testament God was a dick.
The Cerberus Alliance
ESUS Nipple-o-rama
Prefix: The Reclusive Protectorate of
Name: The Cerberus Alliance

Post by The Cerberus Alliance »

Telros wrote:Sorry for kinda vanishing during it, I got overwhelmed by college and other things.
Same here, honestly. The RP ended well-enough, I suppose. I don't know what happened with Zerst (and I am not going to ask for fear of getting involved in unwanted drama), but overall this was the best NS RP I've been in... and the only one that didn't die after the opening posts.
This won't end well.