Oy! Like a knife, it is!

General debate and discussion. (OOC)
The Mindset
Prefix: Den interstellera republik av
Name: The Mindset

Post by The Mindset »

You tell a guy you like them, he says he's a nazi and hates gays, so please remove yourself from his presence before he removes your little homosexual penis with a blowtorch, and WHAM! Like a knife going in right here (jabs Klonor's stomach)
Klonor
Prefix: The Imperial Regency of
Name: Otagia

Post by Klonor »

The Mindset wrote: WHAM! Like a knife going in right here (jabs Klonor's stomach)
Oh come on! Haven't I suffered enough?
The Mindset
Prefix: Den interstellera republik av
Name: The Mindset

Post by The Mindset »

No.
Mekanta
ESUS Spambot
Prefix: The Eternal Empire of
Name: Jordaxia

Re: Oy! Like a knife, it is!

Post by Mekanta »

CorpSac wrote: see this is one reason ive given up "likeing" girls, ya i will go out with them ya i will sleep with them pull them (snog), ya i will do that but i wont "like" a girl.
Kinda like my older brother's policy of "The Four Fs"

Find 'em
Feel 'em
Fuck 'em
Forget 'em

And I know exactly what you mean, Klonor.
Sskiss
ESUS Testicle Monster
Prefix: The Great Therapodian Empire of
Name: The Sskiss

Post by Sskiss »

The Mindset wrote:You tell a guy you like them, he says he's a nazi and hates gays, so please remove yourself from his presence before he removes your little homosexual penis with a blowtorch, and WHAM! Like a knife going in right here (jabs Klonor's stomach)
More sagely advice; Get to know someone better before you tell him you like him, love him etc...
"The Sskiss are prepared to share all - All that YOU have, that is!"

"Life is like a fresh kill, eat as much as you can before it all rots"

"Our blood drenched clade shall reclaim what is rightfully ours - and so wrongly taken from us by a whim of fate"
Sskiss
ESUS Testicle Monster
Prefix: The Great Therapodian Empire of
Name: The Sskiss

Post by Sskiss »

Mekanta wrote:
CorpSac wrote: see this is one reason ive given up "likeing" girls, ya i will go out with them ya i will sleep with them pull them (snog), ya i will do that but i wont "like" a girl.
Kinda like my older brother's policy of "The Four Fs"

Find 'em
Feel 'em
Fuck 'em
Forget 'em

And I know exactly what you mean, Klonor.
Unfortunatly that only works for so long.
"The Sskiss are prepared to share all - All that YOU have, that is!"

"Life is like a fresh kill, eat as much as you can before it all rots"

"Our blood drenched clade shall reclaim what is rightfully ours - and so wrongly taken from us by a whim of fate"
Jangle Jangle Ridge
Pseudo-member

Post by Jangle Jangle Ridge »

Well, I can't say most of the girls I know are even appealing, personality OR physically-wise. There was one girl who I considered asking out, was nice to her for a little while, etc., but she started getting really bitchy and mood-swingy. Though, I hang out a lot of the less popular people. Sadly, around half of them listen to Good Charlotte (Little PUKES!) are can be annoying. Not to mention that some of them are just a tad annoying.
'Reality is merely an illusion, albeit a very persistent one' Albert Einstein, man of the big brain.

I'm the ESUS member most capable of ingesting a sock! Weeee!

ThePsychopathicOddling@gmail.com

CF is my saviour!
Aegeus

Post by Aegeus »

Well, ive dated girls a couple of times, and it aint pretty. The best thing to do is get somone to like you FIRST. then make them think they're trying to win you. then you can have a successful relationship (or atleast un-troubled)
Theology:
Quitters never win, winners never quit,
but those who never win AND never quit are idiots.
-Aaron
------------------------
Jordaxia:
War was good until you Yanks came along with your aircraft carriers and broke it.

Jordaxia:
"sir, there's a tank column approaching!"
Doesn't matter, I'll use my carrier!
*Carrier fucks tank column over*

Aegeus:
OMGNOEEEZ!
CorpSac
ESUS Danza Slap

Post by CorpSac »

well right now im not good for giveing advise since my best m8 is now going out with the girl i like alot (thats an understatment when i say i like her alot wont say i love her as love needs both people to feel the same, tho thats just what i think) so any advice i give from now on at the moment is more likely go out get wasted and hope to hell you wake up with a really good looking girl and if its a guy well...u never know it could have been grate. if you wake up with 2 girls just hope to hell there twins