Resist manditory vaccinations

General debate and discussion. (OOC)
Sskiss
ESUS Testicle Monster
Prefix: The Great Therapodian Empire of
Name: The Sskiss

Resist manditory vaccinations

Post by Sskiss »

Resist manditory vaccinations. Its your secred right to choose how to treat your own body. I ask you all to consider signing a petition for a just and worthy cause.

Access the following link; http://www.thepetitionsite.com/1/a-univ ... ccinations.
"The Sskiss are prepared to share all - All that YOU have, that is!"

"Life is like a fresh kill, eat as much as you can before it all rots"

"Our blood drenched clade shall reclaim what is rightfully ours - and so wrongly taken from us by a whim of fate"
Derscon
ESUS Spambot
Prefix: The Amaranthine Imperium of
Name: Derscon

Re: Resist manditory vaccinations

Post by Derscon »

Signed! :D
We always have been, we are, and I hope that we always shall be detested in France. ~ Sir Arthur Wellesley, Duke of Wellington
"Everywhere you prod it, even with the shortest stick, the established system isn't simply corrupt, it's unequivocally putrescent. The law is created by demonstrable criminals, enforced by demonstrable criminals, interpreted by demonstrable criminals, all for demonstrably criminal purposes. Of course I'm above the law. And so are you." (L. Neil Smith) "
La perfection est atteinte non quand il ne reste rien à ajouter, mais quand il ne reste rien à enlever.
Sskiss
ESUS Testicle Monster
Prefix: The Great Therapodian Empire of
Name: The Sskiss

Post by Sskiss »

Thank you sir. My respect for you has grown a thousand fold this day!
"The Sskiss are prepared to share all - All that YOU have, that is!"

"Life is like a fresh kill, eat as much as you can before it all rots"

"Our blood drenched clade shall reclaim what is rightfully ours - and so wrongly taken from us by a whim of fate"
Derscon
ESUS Spambot

Post by Derscon »

:D

Not in mindset's eyes, though. I'm a lolbertarian. :P But yay dinosaur respect! ^_^
We always have been, we are, and I hope that we always shall be detested in France. ~ Sir Arthur Wellesley, Duke of Wellington
"Everywhere you prod it, even with the shortest stick, the established system isn't simply corrupt, it's unequivocally putrescent. The law is created by demonstrable criminals, enforced by demonstrable criminals, interpreted by demonstrable criminals, all for demonstrably criminal purposes. Of course I'm above the law. And so are you." (L. Neil Smith) "
La perfection est atteinte non quand il ne reste rien à ajouter, mais quand il ne reste rien à enlever.
Central Facehuggeria
Site Admin
Prefix: The Second Imperium of
Name: Central Facehuggeria

Post by Central Facehuggeria »

But... How will the government covertly test its biological weapons?

Won't someone think of the jackboots? :cry:
"Please tell me that you haven't heard military gossip about a fleet of invisible battleplates."
Derscon
ESUS Spambot

Post by Derscon »

Central Facehuggeria wrote:But... How will the government covertly test its biological weapons?

Won't someone think of the jackboots? :cry:
Kostemetsia
ESUS Spambot
Prefix: The Commonwealth of
Name: Kostemetsia

Post by Kostemetsia »

I'd sign, as a matter of principle, except that you assume the WHO would actually be able to carry out forced vaccinations. I don't believe that and therefore shall not be signing.
[center]Image
God hasn't played dice with the universe since that fateful drunken night when he lost classical mechanics to the devil at craps.[/center]
Kanuckistan
ESUS Testicle Monster

Post by Kanuckistan »

Yes, this petition sounds distinctly like classic Baseless American Paranoiaâ„¢ and/or mud-slinging/intentional disinformation.

You know, like that bit about health care reform resulting in death panels.

Silly americans. :lol:

(also, not dead, just busy)
Telros
ESUS Danza Slap
Prefix: The Dominion of
Name: Telros

Post by Telros »

Kanuckistan wrote:Yes, this petition sounds distinctly like classic Baseless American Paranoiaâ„¢ and/or mud-slinging/intentional disinformation.

You know, like that bit about health care reform resulting in death panels.

Silly americans. :lol:

(also, not dead, just busy)
Dammit, ninja assassins just aren't cutting it these days.

Hmmm...maybe sexy superspy cyborgs....
Pyramid Facehugger would be fucking brutal. I don't know if I'll ever get to sleep with the thought of that genocidal rape behemoth rampaging through the large-eyed schoolgirls swimming in a sea of biceps that populate my subconscious.

Oh you're starving? WELL FUCK YOU THEN, HADUKEN!
-- Proof that the Old Testament God was a dick.
Arenumberg
Prefix: The Sophiacracy
Name: Arenumberg

Post by Arenumberg »

Down with manditory vaccinations!

I really fancy a smallpox comeback.

That and what Kost said.